Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New Insight

 
I have been doing some research as of late. Ok, so I have been doing a lot of research. I had a conversation with a person from work who has a close relative with bi polar disorder. This condition has intrigued me. I see many differences between adhd and bi polar, but there are a few similarities that show the inner workings of the brain that I am intrigued by.

I also just finished 2 books on speed reading, several on memory, more on adhd, new prognosis and treatment, lots of good stuff. So I have material to do quite a bit of writing for now.

I am not able to expand on this yet, but some of the ideas are very exciting to me, and we shall see where they take us.

1 comment:

Dale Savage said...

Okay, Chris... Thought for the day: How do you eat a whale?... One small bite at a time!

Looking forward to hearing more from you--one small bite at a time.

Best,
Dale